1. If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
2. Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
3. This medication should only be used as instructed and prescribed by your physician or pharmacist. Do not alter your dosage unless specifically instructed to do so by either of the above.
4. Dosage and usage often depends on the severity of the condition, as well as the patient’s medical history and current health condition.
5. Before you begin using this medication, ensure your physician is aware of the following:
Copyright © United Pharmacies. All rights reserved.